6 Times Rihanna Slayed In Knee High Boots
Rihanna never fails to look one hundred percent ‘on fleek’, everywhere she goes – every day of the year. With a wardrobe that we would all die to raid, the Barbados born singer is constantly changing up her style however, there are a few staples that she -or her styling team- seem to return to time and time again. This LV box bag has been practically glued to the musician’s hands for the past month, and we all know how she loves to turn a wine glass into an accessory. But recently, the starlet has been making statements by adorning her killer legs with this season’s must-have: the over the knee (or knee high) boot.
1. Ri-ri rocks these gorgeous knee-high, fur beauties with a simple oversized shirt. Even her bodyguard thinks she looks good.
2. Matching her lip colour to her boots, Rihanna is really dedicated to the slay. Again, in an oversized jacket and not much else, her look is effortless.
3. A little higher up the leg this time -these lace up boots are super sexy but Rihanna manages to make them look casual with a comfy jumper and leather jacket.
4. These black fur heeled boots look amazing with her all black and white outfit. Rihanna is forever serving monochrome looks but this one is definitely a favourite and that hair flick adds extra sass.
5. Proving once again that she looks great from the front and the back, these bum-skimming green suspender boots are one of those things only Rihanna could pull off.
6. Visiting pop-up shops for the launch of the new PUMA x Fenty Collection in LA, Rihanna looked flawless in these incredible thigh-high black and white boots.
It seems impossible to keep up with her ever-evolving look, but if there’s one thing Rihanna does well, it’s the boot. I can’t wait to see what else she wears for the rest of Autumn/Winter.